Evidence of past project success, let us know if you have any questions.
- 20 national projects managed remotely
- Performed initial plan take-off to establish tenant improvement budget.
- Managed bid process to general contractors.
- Analyzed and awarded construction contract based on received bids.
- Managed construction phase of project including punchlist identification and completion.
- Involved multiple on-site trips during various phases of project.
Minnesota Health Insurance Company
- 110,000 sq ft commercial office tenant improvement
- Complete renovation of multi-tenant office/warehouse space to single tenant commercial office space. Defined FF&E package including exterior monument and building signs. Relocation of 600 employees from multiple existing locations. Extensive parking lot repair and communication management with client leaders and employees.
- Campus project consisting of two 30,000 sq ft commercial ground up buildings
- Each constructed separately and connected during phase two of the campus.
- Coordination of existing staff during building process and link construction
- Communication and coordination to minimize downtime effects on functional areas
- 10,000 sq ft commercial office tenant improvement
- Created updated mail processing facility for safe and effective handling of incoming mail.
- Coordinated installation of emergency procedure operations
- Implemented card-access security system
- 12,000 sq ft Child Care Center
- Project manager for design, construction, and FF&E process.
- Diligently worked with architects, general contractor, owner, and child care provider during design phase.
- Managed construction phase and FF&E phase of this design-build project.
- Administered punchlist and post-occupancy enhancement process, prioritizing both owner and child care providers requirements.
International Window Manufacturer
- Various office/warehouse relocation and tenant improvement projects.
- Project ranging from 5,000 - 60,000 sq ft
- Coordinated on-site auction of existing assets resulting in revenue for client.
- Coordinated appropriate disposal of unwanted assets.
- Managed general contractor during construction phase.
- Effectively managed relocation of assets and employees to new location.
- Created transition strategy between project management team and on-going facility management.
Minnesota Financial Institution
- 60,000 sq ft commercial office tenant improvement and relocation
- Remotely managed project in the Chicago area.
- Managed local general contractor and coordinated with on site property manager.
- Relocated employees from multiple existing office locations to new single location.
- Involved complex coordination to limit downtime and track financial documents.